Release notes - Velogic Studio
This section summarises bugs and features released to Velogic Studio users.
Note that new releases of Velogic Studio are automatically delivered to your computer. You can check the version number on the top-left of the Velogic Studio window; if it is less than the latest version number below, you can simply wait a few minutes (you should see "Update is pending" when it notices a new version is available), and then restart Velogic Studio to move to the new version.
v3.0.1854 on 2021-11-23
- [Feature] Introduce Crossfade and Morph visualisations of comparison images (docs)
- [Feature] Add ability to post a comparison image or video to Instagram (docs)
- [Feature] Add ability to manually set exposure time and gain (brightness) on Kinect camera (docs)
- [Feature] Italian translations - thanks Matteo!
- [Feature] When user mouses over fit log entry, show previous body metrics (with * afterwards, to make it clear that this isn't the current value):
- [Feature] Write exceptions to event log (docs)
- [Feature] Allow webcam to take up all available space in focus area on step 2
- [Fix] Body metrics digits sometimes appear truncated.
- [Fix] Report could not be produced if some images were missing
- [Fix] Fit log thumbnails are sometimes blank after reloading file
- [Fix] Show an error message, rather than restart, if an invalid fit.session file is opened
- [Fix] Prevent error when report is run before any fit log entries have been captured.
- [Fix] Don't force recalibration each time bike is measured
v3.0.1798 on 2021-10-05
- Add translations: Spanish (thanks Daniel) and Chinese (thanks Oliver)
v3.0.1795 on 2021-10-04
- Initial release of Velogic Studio (replacing 3D Motion)
Release Notes - Velogic Studio (Insider)
These are the release notes for the Insider version of Velogic Studio. See also: Release notes for the main (non-insider) version v3.0.1856 on 2021-11-28 [Fix] Memory leak in artifact review window [Fix] Add Step 1 (calibration) back to Measure ...
Velogic Studio vs 3D Motion
Introduction We're proud to announce that our next-generation bike fit application, Velogic Studio, is available now. Existing customers of 3D Motion can automatically transition to Velogic Studio at no extra cost. This article outlines the ...
Velogic Studio - "Insider" version
The "Insider" version of Velogic Studio is special build which contains a "sneak preview" of features & bug fixes. It allows us to test those features and bug fixes in a range of real-world conditions before releasing into the main build. Things to ...
Velogic Studio Legal Notices
Velogic Studio Purchasing FAQ
This page will answer all your questions about how to get started with Velogic Studio. If you have any other questions after reading this, please get in touch. How do I purchase the software? All velogic software is purchased through our website, ...